Looking for practical ways to manage stress and anxiety? Learn how to move from reactivity to response. Benefit yourself, your family and your friends.
Dr Kathryn Choules, explores the science and practice of mindfulness. Walk away with steps you can immediately implement for greater health and wellbeing.
When: Saturdays, 3 & 10 June, 1 – 4 pm
Where: Natureco, 1053 Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park, WA 6102
Cost: $140 both workshops ($80 – 3 June only)
Early bird by 19 May: $120 both workshops ($70 – 3 June only)
What to expect Interesting and interactive workshops in the company of like-minded people.
- guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- an overview of the science supporting mindfulness
- the benefits of mindfulness
- exploration of informal mindfulness practices
- practical tips and techniques to implement as you walk out the door
- an opportunity to discuss and explore your experience
Minimum and maximum numbers These workshops are subject to minimum numbers – invite your friends and family. Space is limited – a maximum of 12 people can attend.