A unique course developed by qualified and experienced professionals. Informed by the latest neuroscience and grounded in long-established mindfulness traditions, this class is unique in Western Australia.
Great for both men and women.
This 8-week course combines three interrelated practices to support you to develop mindfulness in your life:
- Formal mindfulness practices (and discussion of key principles)
- Gentle stretching
- Meditation practices to develop positive emotions
We create a friendly and safe atmosphere. Everyone is welcome.
The benefits of this course include:
- Understanding how to cultivate mindfulness in your daily life
- Enhanced physical and mental well-being
- Becoming stronger and more flexible
- Feeling deeply relaxed and restored from the first class
- Feeling calmer, lighter and more aware
- Feeling happier and more resilient
Currently on hold til the virus subsides
Conveniently located close to the Perth CBD. Come straight from work.
About the Facilitator
Kathryn Choules (PhD) Kathryn teaches mindfulness, compassion and other forms of meditation, motivated to support people respond to the challenges of modern living. She is the only person in WA offering public courses who is certified through the Medical School of the University of Massachusetts to teach Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. She is recognised as a senior meditation teacher by Meditation Association of Australian (professional body for teachers of meditation).
Contact us for more information.
For information on public transport to the venues – Transperth