Retreat, Reflect, Relax
Women’s Only Retreats (held with our associates) provide a space for us to reconnect with ourselves, in the company of other great women. The small group retreats are held at locations within 45 minutes of the CBD that allow you to rest (inwardly) and connect with nature and others (outwardly). Along with some time to yourself and good company, you will experience learning based on the disciplines of ontological coaching, mindfulness and various body awareness and movement forms. All activities are an ‘invitation’ and your participation is entirely your own choice.
Listening to the roar and quiet of winter
Friday, 30 July – Sunday, 1 August 2021
This retreat spans the transition from the Noongar season of Makuru to Djilba. The longer nights together with the colder and wetter weather see us retreating inside. The long-awaited rains, green and replenish the land and our souls.
When: 4:30 pm Friday, 30 July – 1:30 pm Sunday, 1 August 2021
Where: St John of God Retreat Centre, 47 Gloucester Cres, Shoalwater
Early bird registration before Sunday, 30 May 2021 and save $50 ($540)
In the midst of winter,I finally discovered that there is in me an invincible spring.
Experienced facilitators will offer you a range of reflective individual and group processes to support you with:
- simply being in nature;
- being open to the particular experience and wisdom of the season;
- creating some ‘hibernating quiet’ space for yourself away from your everyday concerns;
- connecting to the wild and creative energy of the season, and reflecting on how this energy is or could be valuable in our own lives;
- enjoying stories and laughter with other women
Retreat themes from previous years include:
- Cultivating Emotional Wisdom
- Cultivating Contentment
- Reconnect with your own voice
- Reconnect with the wisdom of your body
- Courage to be
- Relating: Me – You – Us