Retreat, Reflect, Relax
Women’s Only Retreats (held with our associates) provide a space for us to reconnect with ourselves, in the company of other great women. The small group retreats are held at locations within 45 minutes of the CBD that allow you to rest inwardly and connect with nature outwardly. Along with some time to yourself and good company, you will experience learning based on the disciplines of ontological coaching, mindfulness and various body awareness and movement forms. All activities are an ‘invitation’ and your participation is entirely your own choice.
13-15 November 2020
Nurturing self through deepening our relationship with nature.
When: 4pm Friday, 13th – 2pm Sunday, 15th November 2020
Where: St John of God Retreat Centre, 47 Gloucester Cres, Shoalwater
Early bird registration before 18th September and save $50 ($540)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
In this retreat we will spend time being with and reflecting upon our relationship with nature: connecting; listening, learning; replenishing, delighting, healing. In more fully understanding our interdependence with the natural world, we may well find ways of living more harmoniously and healthily with ourselves, each other and the earth.
Along with some time to yourself and good company, you will experience learning based on the disciplines of ontological coaching, mindfulness, gentle yoga and courage & renewal principles and practices. All activities are an ‘invitation’ – participation is entirely your own choice.
- Being in nature and considering how we can interact more with the natural world in our everyday lives
- Listening deeply for the wisdom nature offers us
- Reflecting on our relationship with the natural world
- Delighting in the beauty and strength nature provides
- Allowing ourselves to be with the pain of our natural world and engage in healing practices
- Strengthening commitment and empowerment to better nurture self and the earth
Experienced facilitators will offer you a range of reflective individual and group processes.
This retreat is facilitated by Anne Courtney (coach, retreat facilitator and leadership consultant), Kathryn Choules (educator, researcher, Mindfulness facilitator and practitioner) and Nicky Howe (CEO, ontological coach, author).
Retreat themes from previous years include:
- Cultivating Emotional Wisdom
- Cultivating Contentment
- Reconnect with your own voice
- Reconnect with the wisdom of your body
- Courage to be
- Relating: Me – You – Us